Sunday, January 15, 2006

JURNAL EROPA : Colophone (Habis)

Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:53 pm

Dear all,

It was really a dream come true and I still cannot believe it's happening to me. Tomorrow I'm leaving this beautiful city by train, back to Paris before Barcelona, to continue my trip back to Indonesia on Saturday.

Nothing is really perfect in this world... and so is my dream. During my journey here, ''shoot'' happened sometimes and sometimes what I saw was not what I expected or imagined. But we know there's always a cost to a wonderful thing in life. Overall and after all, it's an awesome journey and opportunity... been there, done that, and proved things myself. And my journey won't finish as soon as I arrive in my homeland - but will continue... in another chapter, and another chapter, and another chapter.

I cannot wait to share and put into practice the knowledge and experiences I gained during this journey... especially with those in need and who believe in their dreams. That is the most important essence of my jouney.

If you have a dream - a good dream, go for it and pray. Then you know it will come true... someday, somehow.

December 2005
Amor

"Until you try, you don't know what you can't do"
Anonymous

"Whatever you can do or dream, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it"
W.H. Murray

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger L. Pralangga said...

Seneng udah bisa mampir kesini :) senang traveling juga yah :) kapan atuh mampir ke warung :)

Salam kenal dan salam hangat dari afrika barat..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home